We ask your consent to allow us to use your personal data for the reasons stated below. You should acknowledge it before sharing or submitting your information.
Who are we?
We as an organization below asking you for consent is:
MSB (also known as “mySignatureBook”, a product of Taigle LLC)
1 Park Plaza, Suite 600
Irvine CA 92614
Your information can be processed, stored and retained with us and our third-party services
We would like to use the following information about you:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Name of your organization (wherever needed)
Why would we like to use your information?
The purpose of using your personal information is to resolve your feedback and queries, analyzing your feedback for understanding, improving our product features and services, sending auto-notifications and alerts from our product, storing and retaining your information as part of consent and contractual agreement to protect your data.
With regard to marketing-related types of communication (i.e. emails and phone calls), MSB will (i) where legally required only provide you with such information after you have opted in and (ii) provide you the opportunity to opt out if you do not want to receive further marketing-related types of communication from us. You can opt out of these at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
What will we do with your information?
- Deliver the services (including marketing-related newsletters) and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products (including its effectiveness, usability, and popularity), services (including the content and advertisements on our website), and technologies;
- Send communications to you, such as records regarding our relationship, your transaction status (Signature requests, signature reminders etc.), and any customer surveys;
- Test, develop and notify you about recent updates, new features, and services from MSB;
- Generate and review aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information;
- Verify your identity, detect and protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business (es), or our applications or services; against error, fraud, and other illegal activities; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection, use or disclosure.
- Troubleshoot user problems and resolve disputes.
How to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw the consent you are giving on this form at any time. You can do this by emailing us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall acknowledge and take the appropriate action on it.