Go Paperless to Simplify the Completion of Form FDA 1572
Finding a qualified investigator in the clinical investigation is the second toughest trial-related medical tasks. Whereas, getting the Statement of Investigator, Form FDA 1572 filled and signed from him/her as accurately as possible remains the first. But now there’s a better way out that is more agile and cost-effective! Scroll down to know more.
Challenges in Getting these Forms Filled Accurately!
- Based on wrong assumptions, if sponsors approve investigators willfully false statement, then it turns out to be a criminal offense under 18 U.S.C. 1001.
- Forms not accurately filled will be taken as disqualification proceedings.
- With every new protocol that has been added to the IND (Investigational New Drug Application), the 1572 form needs to be updated and signed by the investigator with the same level of accuracy as done initially.
Switch to Digital Workflow & Begin Trials Sooner
MSB Docs – a smart document solution solves the purpose of both the sponsor and the investigator by offering easy to adapt digital workflow:
Digital Workflow for Sponsor
Create Template for Form FDA 1572
- Upload Investigator Form 1572
- Fill the form with required information
- Tag document with form fields
- Drop signature tags for investigator
- Enter investigator’s email address
- Add identification and 21 CFR Part 312 compliance controls
- Add email IDs of other research parties to notify them once the form is completed
- Send form to investigator for completion and signature
Digital Workflow for Investigator
- Open the form received over email
- Fill the form with required details
- Sign the form using electronic signatures
- Verify identity
- Finish the form
Advantage of Carrying Out Document Transaction Digitally
Being a sponsor, you can easily prepare a document template and share it across with multiple investigators via email.
MSB Docs authentication controls make this document transaction safe and secure.
Anywhere and any device accessibility increases the efficiency of the process by letting you sign and make amendments in the documents digitally.
Being a sponsor, you can send customized notifications to the investigators and research parties.
The cloud repository offered by MSB Docs is completely tamper-proof to save Form FDA 1572
Easy access and retrieval of Documents ease-out sponsor’s job in providing a quick transaction record to the other research parties.
Impact of Adopting Digital Workflow
Contract completion time reduced from 6 weeks to
Turn-around time is decreased by
Cost savings of per document
Are you interested to know more?